MSVCP110.dll is Missing
You will need to install the correct Redistributable Package from Microsoft. Please note that you cannot just take any of those, you need to pick the one that goes with your very specific version of Visual Studio. The link for example is for VS 2012 SP1. If you have another version, you need another vcredist package.
MSVCR110D.dll is Missing
The Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 must be installed in target machines.
msvcr110.dll is Missing
You need to install the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 3 from here:
Dual Boxing Crashes Second Client
This happens when running the clients in admin mode! Don’t run as an admin.
Accept Failed 10093
Client is out of date. Run POL and update.
Open your FFXI folder. Then go into ROM\0 An delete 0.dat Open POL Then open regular PlayOnline, on the left click ‘Check Files’ select FFXi from the list.
Issue = Bad client file Fix =
1. Lets start with the easy stuff please make sure you have the ini and Final fantasy Config bothe set to the same resolution and make sure you are running the game as an admin!
2. If one did not work you may need to add your data folder from play online to the final fantasy ffxi folder! This could also Show you Build_100
3. If steps 1 and 2 are not working you may need to launch play online and try to recover your ffxi files through Check File This could also Show you Build_100
Your character is still logged in. Wait a 2-5 mins and try again. Your char has to time out.
Fix = wait 2-5 min continued login after this error could get you error 3001
Fix = This can also mean the login server is online but the game server itself has crashed. I will of course have it back up asap aka when i notice its down.
Build_100 When launching FFXI-boot
1. If one did not work you may need to add your data folder from play online to the final fantasy ffxi folder!
2. If steps 1 and 2 are not working you may need to launch play online and try to recover your ffxi files through Check File
3. This also happens if you try to enter a zone/expansion you don’t have installed. Ask a GM to move your char or buy and install the expansion, your move.
FFXI – 3305
Your char probably hasn’t timed out properly, wait 2 mins and try again. If that didn’t work then server is probably down.
3101 is a disconnect with you and the login server.
The server could be down or your launcher is out of date
FFXI-3322 while creating my character
1. Go to Playoneline Viewer folder (usually in C:/programs)
2. Copy data folder
3. Paste it in Final Fantasy XI folder
If that doesn’t work, name could be taken or be too short.
You could not be logged in!
Password or username was not correct. Make sure the account exists.
Getting Japanese Error When Creating Char
The japanese error is mostly because your character name is already taken or it is a keyword.
I cannot see my character, any npcs or any players
Update your client. Copy the patch into ffxi directory and check files. Also make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
/check not working anymore
Update your client!!
Error::FFXiLogin init_tcp_socket (10061)
Update Windower and your client!
Couldn’t Find Server
Keep in mind the login server could be down. You can try pinging the server from the cmd prompt.
Game Settings Do Not Save
Run the booter in admin mode. Right click and click on run as admin.
Can’t Receive tells
Your name is too long or relog.
Don’t connect to play online. Create an account and go straight to check files.
Update your client
Dual boxing overwrites my macros and settings
Use a different book.
**Thanks to the Darkstar project https://wiki.dspt.info for compiling this information